The Asian Wedding Photographer at the Heart of Weddings
I am not your traditional Asian wedding photographer, and your wedding won't be either so let's get down to what you want from your wedding pictures. You want your wedding pictures to capture the essence of your day, full of laughter, happiness, the hugs, the randomness of folk, the odd tear and the quirkiness that will make your wedding awesome.
That's what I do, I document your wedding creatively and capture the essence of the day, the ambiance, the laughs, the smiles, the tears, the stress and the details, so in years to come your wedding photographs will speak to you and tell you what happened on the day, and as your family grows and it will, you can share the joy with them.
As a wedding photojournalist I am a firm believer that your wedding photos should be a reflection of the real emotions of the wedding, they should be natural, warm, and evoke emotions - they should be both fun and memorable!
It's all about the story, and I use a range of styles to weave your story, from candid snaps, to emotive documentary shots and those important wedding portraits of you looking pretty cool.
Are you planning an epic wedding or a more intimate one, which ever you plan, have the confidence that I will have captured every detail you wanted me to in refreshing and candid manor, there will be less of the groups & more of the tamasha, the thrills and spills of an Awesome Asian Wedding.
If this is the kind of service and style you're looking for then we need to connect over a coffee and get down to exactly how you want this photographer to tell your crazy Asian wedding story. If you just can't wait call me 07949 250 660. Awesome.
A little about me:
- I am Monir Ali LBIPP and one of a handful of the Asian Wedding Photographers to be a qualified member of the British Institute of Professional Photographers
- I am the Photographer of all things awesome, from fashion to editorial portraiture, from Princes to Bollywood Queens.
- I specialise in photographing Asian Weddings, and have been documenting weddings for almost 9 years.
- I have photographed and documented over 670 wedding stories, 1,000's of people, 100's of celebrities.
- I have worked on a few films and made TV shows
- I have won notable photography and business Awards.
- My work has been published in national and international wedding blogs and magazines
- I write about Asian Weddings and train photographers in the Art of Asian Weddings,
Thank You for reading this far down and I look forward to hearing from you. If you quote "blimey mate" I will provide you with a £75 gift voucher towards the cost of your wedding only because if you read this far, we are going to be friends. I Look forward to hearing from you.